I started with Yo Dj Entertainment a few years ago by chance. I met James and he introduced me to the Dj world. Since I was a rookie, I started as a cord winder, ice breaker on the dance floor and eventually started running the photo booth. When I had down time it was never wasted, I started learning ALL of the other Dj equipment. I caught on quickly and felt I found what I was missing in life. I became not only passionate about making every event flawless and fun but I fell in love with Yo Dj Entertainment as a company. It took over a year to prove myself to Corey, which is not an easy task, and he brought on permanently.
I've learned so much from them, like: how to accurately read a crowd before the event even starts, how to prepare for any event ahead of time so the night goes smoothly and especially how to build relationships with all of our clients. We care so much about people and what they need from us. I needed to be part of this. I AM part of this. I'm thankful every day that I get to live and breath Yo Dj.
Tidbits about me:
- I love glitter and my pink hair
- I'm a mom of 3 beautiful children. They are why I live so passionately.
- My mom is my rock in life ♡
- My favorite artists are Miley Cyrus and Pitbull.
- I listen to classical and Opera music daily.
- I love my job almost as much as I love my children...almost
- My favorite things to treat myself are: eat sushi, drink wine, drink tea
- I go to the gym A LOT